Posted on May 22, 2014
WIN! – a pair of tickets to Romeo and Juliet and a night at top London hotel The Gore Hotel, including a three-course dinner, on Saturday, June 14 (eve).
Following the huge success of Swan Lake, English National Ballet returns to the Royal Albert Hall in 2014 with Romeo and Juliet. Derek Deane’s epic in-the-round production, drenched in passion and tragedy with Prokofiev’s evocative and powerful score at its heart, has been acclaimed by critics and audiences alike. Set among the hustle and bustle, street fighting and rivalry of Renaissance Verona, with all its decadent richness and grandeur, this magnificent staging is brought to life by a company of more than 120 dancers, actors and swordfighters.
Romeo and Juliet runs from June 11 to 22 2014 at the Royal Albert Hall. For more information and to book tickets, call 020 7838 3100 or visit royalalberthall.com
The prize includes a three-course meal for two, and an overnight stay at The Gore Hotel. Adjacent to Kensington Gardens, this luxurious award-winning hotel is within walking distance of the Royal Albert Hall.
For your chance to win, simply answer the competition question and send your answer, with “Dancing Times” in the subject header, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which year did Friedemann Vogel previously perform as Romeo, in Romeo and Juliet in-the-round at the Royal Albert Hall?
The closing date for this competition is midnight on the June 1, 2014.
Terms and conditions
1. All prize tickets are valid on June 14, 2014, at 7.30pm only
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents only
3. The prize does NOT include travel, and the prize winner must make their own travel arrangements
4. Hotel stay for the night of the performance, based on two adults sharing a double or twin room
5. Pre-theatre meal for night of the performance (time to be arranged prior to show) includes a three-course meal
6. Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner
7. The promoter reserves the right to exchange all or part of the prize to that of equal or greater value
8. Offer subject to availability
9. By entering the competition you also confirm that you agree to receive information from English National Ballet and Ballet News
10. General terms & conditions apply