Posted on December 5, 2014
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Dance for Vincent and Flavia competition” (the “Competition”) is open to social or amateur dancers of 16 years of age or older who are lawful residents of the United Kingdom and who choose to enter the “Dance for Vincent and Flavia competition” (the “Participant”). Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Dance with Vincent and Flavia (the “Sponsor”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. The laws of England govern this competition.
2. COMPETITION TIMING: The Competition takes place from December 5 to midnight on January 4 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Each Participant must go to the designated Facebook page and upload and ‘share’ their video of them and a partner dancing in order to enter the competition or email the video to nicola@dance-today; no purchase necessary.
4. PRIVACY: Any personal information provided by you in connection with the Competition will be collected and processed by International Celebrity Networks Limited, Unit 2b, Stoney House, 26-30 Stoney Street, Nottingham, NG1 1LL under the laws of UK.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The winning Participants will be shortlisted firstly by (i) Vincent Simone and Flavia Cacace, then (ii) the shortlisted will be chosen by the public via a voting system. By entering the Competition, Participants agree that the Sponsor will have sole discretion in appointing a winner at all times. The Winner will be asked to provide their contact details via a direct message or email data entry and will be contacted by an ICN representative. Details of the winner will be announced via Dance Today. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hour from being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
6. PRIZES: The prize for 2 winners; two tickets to see Dance ‘Til Dawn, two pairs of shoes in selected ranges from International Dance Shoes and two items of dancewear in selected ranges from DSI London. Prizes are not transferable; no substitutions or cash alternatives are permitted, except by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. Use of the Prizes shall be at the sole risk of the prize-winners, and the Sponsor accepts no liability in respect thereof. Prize-winners may be named within social media activities promoting Dance with Vincent and Flavia, including by posting about their win on Facebook® and/or Twitter® (as reasonably directed by the Sponsor and their partners). All taxes and any other costs related to this prize not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. The Winners will be contacted by an ICN representative to arrange postage of their prizes.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, the Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. The Participant represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to enter into this Competition on its own behalf or if entering into this Competition on behalf of a company, that it has all requisite corporate authority to enter and bind the company to these terms; and that its entry is original and it has the right to assign the entry to the Sponsor on the terms set out herein. By entering, the Participant unconditionally assigns and transfers to the Sponsor all rights, title and interest in and to his or her entry, including, without limitation, the copyright therein. The Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, broadcast, publish or otherwise use (and authorise others to use) the entry for any purpose which the Sponsor deems necessary or desirable including on Sponsor’s websites, in film and other broadcasts, and through social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook® and Twitter®), and each Participant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the entry. Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, nor can it defame, or invade upon the publicity rights or privacy of any person or infringe upon any person or entity’s personal or proprietary rights, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries which (i) are deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offence: (ii) give rise to liability; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business or (iv) are not compliant with these terms and conditions. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and the business name of his/her employer, for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by the Sponsor or their partners in connection with the entry, including but not limited to, any online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Competition. The Participant agrees that the conditions of submission set forth in these Official Rules, and all documents and agreements incorporated in these Official Rules by reference solely govern the relationship between the Participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Competition.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, THE SPONSOR AND PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES TO PERSONS AND PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT OWNERSHIP AND/OR USE OF THE PRIZES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR AND PARTNERS HAVE NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE COMPETITION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE SPONSOR AND PARTNERS ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SPONSOR WEBSITE AND THE SPONSOR AND PARTNERS ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or lost or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a Participant’s ability to participate. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Competition at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Competition, or if virus, bugs, non-authorised human intervention, fraud or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Competition. In such event, the Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Participants who violate these Official Rules. If a participant is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that the Participant’s eligibility to participate in the Competition.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Competition is International Celebrity Networks Limited.